Place desired amount of eggs in pot and bring to a boil. Once they start boiling, time 10 minutes. Immediately remove from heat and strain off hot water. Add eggs to a ice bath in separate bowl. Let cool in water/ice. Now you can die! Well, your eggs anyway ;) Oh! You will notice that the eggs (when you eat them) won't have that ugly gray ring around the yolk either, just nice, beautiful, yellow, creamy yolk.
- 1.5 cups chopped red cabbage, 1/2 cup purple grape juice, or 1/2 cup smushed blueberries (I did a mix with all three). Shades of lavender.
- 1.5 cup red onion skins or red wine. Shades of purple to red.
- 1.5 cup yellow onion skins. Shade of orange to burnt red.
- 1 cup shredded beets. Shades of pink to maroon.
- 3 tablespoons ground turmeric. Yellow.
- Rooibos tea.
Happy Easter! And don't forget to make deviled eggs, egg salad sandwiches, cob salads, and more!