Ingredients: Chaga & Vodka.
1. Fill a glass jar with ground chaga, any size will work depending on how much you want to make.
2. After adding chaga, fill the jar to the top with vodka.
3. Put the cap on and let sit for 3 weeks. Patience my friend.
4. Pour contents of jar into small saucepan. Add 2 times the amount of water as chaga/vodka mixture (2:1). Cook on medium low heat for 30 minutes.
5. Strain the chaga out of liquid. Repeat step 4. Add the water and cook another 30 minutes (yes, 2:1 again)
6. Cool, and store in glass or ceramic jar.
There you have it! A tincture. 1 tsp is plenty to add to a single 8 oz drink (coffee, tea or by taken by itself).
*Want to know more about Chaga? You can purchase from my country store tab (top) and read about it under the month of July 2013.
I also make Chaga into body care products! High in anti-oxidants, polyphenols, flavonoids, vitamins and minerals...it would be a shame to exclude our skin! Chaga eye cream/serum here, chaga soap, and chaga hand cream here!